Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

In the beginning... LOL

Where do you start with something like this? I've never been good about keeping tabs on my life. Things always seem to be happening before I really know what's going on... nothing in my life is slow. My mind is usually running at warp speed and my body quite often struggles to keep up. The funny part is that with all that I've been through in my life--it seems to work pretty well. My life is part chaos and part organization... more little more chaotic organization than organized chaos. :) The last time I moved it was more like a vacation I never came home from. Spontaneity is the premium grade fuel life should run on. Generally speaking it's the decisions that take a lot of time and serious thought that I have the hardest time with. I struggle to decide things for myself that could have an adverse effect on others... I hate the thought of causing pain in the life of someone I care about. So much so that it gets me in trouble more often that not. I tend to loose me exactly when I need me the most... if that makes any sense.

0 comments: